Usa 1 Industries Dash pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Need15

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Anyone who has a Usa1 industries dash pad, just curious on fit and finish? Anyone have pictures of the dash pad installed, not installed, or any information woild be great. Thanks

TropicalSilverado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
Mine just arrived and took a few pictures. Quality appears excellent. Won't know fit until I can get to install it which may be a while. I have other things keeping me busy right now. USA1 says 10-16 weeks delivery. Mine took just shy of 17 weeks but I think it will be worth it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
That looks good. Not ready for it. But with that lead time might order it and have the order started

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I have one - I sized it up before boxing it back up. Excellent quality and fit - just takes forever to get. Wanted their door panels to go with but its been over 2 yrs since I first tried to get them and they are still back ordered.

Need15

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Mine just arrived and took a few pictures. Quality appears excellent. Won't know fit until I can get to install it which may be a while. I have other things keeping me busy right now. USA1 says 10-16 weeks delivery. Mine took just shy of 17 weeks but I think it will be worth it.
Thank you, that looks pretty awesome. I'm just ordering a whole interior kit and just wanted to see if I was making the right choice

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
I may do the exact thing with the lead time.
Order it all.....

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Thank you, that looks pretty awesome. I'm just ordering a whole interior kit and just wanted to see if I was making the right choice
Thats alot of $$$ floating out there for am unknown ETA. I doubt they would ever actually rip you off, but if its YEARS in waiting (no joke - could be), that'd be pushing it in my book.

I got the spray dye/paint from USA (so it would match the interior), then ordered the panels and trims from LMC. Was about $150 cheaper for the lot. Same with the headliner and pillar trims. IIRC Firetruck has their panels and they look great.

Need15

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Thats alot of $$$ floating out there for am unknown ETA. I doubt they would ever actually rip you off, but if its YEARS in waiting (no joke - could be), that'd be pushing it in my book.

I got the spray dye/paint from USA (so it would match the interior), then ordered the panels and trims from LMC. Was about $150 cheaper for the lot. Same with the headliner and pillar trims. IIRC Firetruck has their panels and they look great.
It's a risk sure but lots of parts are on backorder from lots of companies these days. I've never had good luck from LMC and the last urethane dash pad I tried was a horrendous fit so I figured I'd take my chances and pay the money for good quality stuff.

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Using a CC might have a recourse if that worries someone. Haven't heard anything bad about USA1 other than time frame. Tried the regular repro parts route, that didn't work. Ordered a pad figure might see it before end of year. Have had real good luck buying parts and services from forum recommendations.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
It's a risk sure but lots of parts are on backorder from lots of companies these days.
I have a suspicion that this is the new normal. I think they let you order the backorder parts and when they hit the shipping minimum or some other metric with the manufacturer THEN they order in the product. This way they aren't warehousing might sell parts.... just a hunch. Been doing this dance with LMC for a year and I imagine as a much smaller company USA1 is doing much the same.

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Good observation. Didn't think of that

Forum statistics

Threads