Under dash wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt69olds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1/2 ton
Engine Size
455 Olds
Can anyone in readerland post a pic of how the wiring for the turn signal/ignition switch, and the delay wiper module and wiring is routed? Specifically, how was the harness clipped in place? Where did the delay module mount? Was the wiring routed above the steering column? Or over the brake pedal mount? Unfortunately, I have slept a lot since I removed all this, and the way the harness wants to lay in the cab isn’t providing any clues. Thanks!!!

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350
Can anyone in readerland post a pic of how the wiring for the turn signal/ignition switch, and the delay wiper module and wiring is routed? Specifically, how was the harness clipped in place? Where did the delay module mount? Was the wiring routed above the steering column? Or over the brake pedal mount? Unfortunately, I have slept a lot since I removed all this, and the way the harness wants to lay in the cab isn’t providing any clues. Thanks!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

well heres the delay module

Matt69olds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1/2 ton
Engine Size
455 Olds
I figured that out. I have 5 of those delay modules I removed from donor trucks, every one of them had broken mounting tabs and were hanging by the wires. Guess that’s why zip strips were invented!!!

oldman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
silverado 1500
Engine Size
what year is the truck in the above pic? I have a 78 and the delay on mine is with the wiper switch.

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350
what year is the truck in the above pic? I have a 78 and the delay on mine is with the wiper switch.

it's a 77 that didn't originally have a delay. The delay and wipers motor came from a later model donor 85-91 and required some rewiring.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84