Truck Stolen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gus Moore

Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Just wanted to make anyone in the Fort Smith, AR area aware. My 85 Chevy K10 was stolen on June 26 of this year in Fort Smith. It’s blue in color with a black toolbox and a brush guard. Police haven’t had any luck in finding it. I’ll try and post a pic. Please keep your eyes out if your in this area. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Ox

Turning Diesel Fuel Into Fun
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
MCMLXXXV
Truck Model
K20HD
Engine Size
6.2L
This just sucks and has become another concern for me and anyone looking at restoring one of these trucks.

It's great that they're suddenly a hot article again, but clearly there's a downside.

Maybe it's time to invest in a GPS tracker.

Best of luck in recovering her.

midwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Typically it is one of two things. Some drunk/dope addict hopped in it for a quick joy ride to a buddies house to sell it for $500.00 worth of drugs. Or a more organized group spotted it and it has been retagged and is in Mexico or Southern Cal never to be seen again. It sucks...

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
Get a Hagerty insurance policy on it if you have done any kind of improvements. Mine is currently insured for $8K and will likely be raised more as I do more work to it. If it gets stolen I get a direct payout for that amount from them, no questions asked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twistedgmt400