Wow, it's been a while since I updated this. The weekend after I got the hood on we took her up to Dubuque for the weekend. She turned allot of heads along the way! The drive up was great but the drive back in the pouring rain was not good. I thought Momma was never going to ride in her again. It was dark and raining cats and dogs so with 80's technologies headlights, poorly aimed, and no defrost I had a hard time seeing the road in front of me. I got us home but it was white knuckled all the way. The Fat Girl was dancing the whole way! This was to be a shake down run and it definitely generated a list of must fixes. I've only gotten to a few but I have plans in the works for the rest. I did get 3 point rear harnesses in, a new recline lever for her seat made, better lights purchased, wiring for headlight relays, and 4 high. The motor is coming out tonight to finish the trans tunnel and paint on my homemade lizard skin and some undercoating. That will be the 1st layer of sound/thermal insulation. The motor has made a knocking sound since I put it in so I'll swap in my spare and see if it's a Cummins noise or if that motors really hurt. I'm also going to o-ring both motors while they are out and on the floor. The trans also has a leak and potentially a burn 1-2 syncro so it will come a part for inspection as well. With the hood on I can't tell where the front suspension is sitting, no gauges... So wile I was plumbing in the gauges I added ride height control valves so now all I do is hit an auto switch and it comes up to ride height automatically. All for way less then an electronically controlled system.