Testing day at ORV park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77 K20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 5" lift
Engine Size
HT383 fuel injected
With the new tires and new suspension work I went to the local ORV park to check for tire clearance, brake line lengths, just a general shakedown. Since I work weekends I was out by myself which isn't a good idea, so I just did some mild trails.

Not good at video- maybe this will work. With no one around I had to put my phone on a tree branch.

Hard to tell how steep it is and how big the rock steps are. They are very big. Oddly enough it was way more intimidating coming down then going up.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hot and duty today so I didn't even bother airing my tires down. They had plenty of traction at regular pressure 40/35 (front/rear).

You must be registered for see images attach

Didn't get a tire up in the air but this was pretty close.

One thing I did find out after I got out of the ORV park I checked how warm my shocks were. The fronts were almost too uncomfortable to keep my hand on for long. They are the remote reservoir Bilstein shocks. The rears were not as hot. (just regular Bilstein 5125s). With the soft front suspension the shocks really had a workout today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pete08