Tail light questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaredpears

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jared
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10 suburban
Engine Size
This is just me kind of talking out my ass because the tail lights and the butt end of the suburbans is the only thing that I’m not the biggest fan of on these trucks. So my question is, has anybody ever put like an Escalade-Esque style tail lights on a square suburban, I know none of the factory ones would fit but just anything of that style? Or even just some longer tail lights perhaps. I’ve noticed the suburbans and blazers have the tail lights in the same spot as the trucks, but if you look at damn near any other suv on the road, the top of the tailights generally are the same level as the bottom of the window sill and I feel like that’d really clean up the butt end of the suburbans/blazers. Again this is me just talkin out my ass and ranting

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
same here...maybe its the Cadillac lights and the dark color

rusted nuts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
4cly diesel
And you run this risk as well: that you invest all the time, patience and skill and then everybody thinks your truck looks like a hearse.

K
People just think mine looks like it died....

Attachments

• cat in winnder 001.JPG
    cat in winnder 001.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 32

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
You can do anything you wish to if you have the time, patience, and skill...

You must be registered for see images attach
^^^^ This is the first thing that came to mind. Seems like the 90’s DeVille tail lights were getting put in everything when I was a kid.

squaredeal91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg bush
Truck Year
1991 SB
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
5.9 Cummins 12 valve
Next time I'm in town I'll snap a shot of this custom square body I've seen parked. The bed is normal but front looks like they grafted it to a Studebaker or something, has double round headlights. It's not pretty lol but someone must love it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garethrowsell