Suburban Trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I'm still looking for a body side trim set for my '78 Suburban. Driver quality is all I'm looking for, doesn't need to be perfect.

I'm also looking for a pair of Scottsdale20 fender emblems. As well as a factory luggage rack and rear window deflector.

Anyone have any of that they can part with?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Is the rear window deflector period correct for different years? I sent one to @89Suburban and he said it was different than his other one. :shrug: He might still have it. I'm sure you want period correct Scotts 20 emblems too. I had some off of an 84 C20, but IIRC, pretty sure I sold those to someone for cheap since the speed nut pins were broke off the back and they were going to have to use double stick tape or tiny screws to attach them.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Yep, looking for the period correct emblems. And m not sure about the deflector. The one on my '88 looks like the ones I've seen on all the earlier years. Maybe it changed in '89 when the luggage rack changed.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Is the rear window deflector period correct for different years? I sent one to @89Suburban and he said it was different than his other one. :shrug: He might still have it. I'm sure you want period correct Scotts 20 emblems too. I had some off of an 84 C20, but IIRC, pretty sure I sold those to someone for cheap since the speed nut pins were broke off the back and they were going to have to use double stick tape or tiny screws to attach them.
I don;t have it anymore. It didn't match the curve of the roof at all. Would need some thick ass gaskets to make it work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8