Step Side Bed Liners??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepperado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado stepside
Engine Size
I've been looking, but can't find anything.

Anyone have a lead?

Thanks,
Stepperado

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
what about spray in bedliner?

Stepperado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado stepside
Engine Size
I understand that's an option, but I'd rather not.

I don't know what the production figures for step sides is, but it must have been relatively low because it appears it's not worth anyone's time to produce bed liners for them.

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I understand that's an option, but I'd rather not.

I don't know what the production figures for step sides is, but it must have been relatively low because it appears it's not worth anyone's time to produce bed liners for them.

I have seen the thick custom cut rubber matts that go in the stepsides, but don't remember where. Is that what your looking for or do you want one of those stiff plastic pieces that come in all the newer trucks.

Stepperado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado stepside
Engine Size
I'm not nearly so worried about protecting the floor as I am in protecting the sheet metal. I can alway throw a sheet of plywood on the floor if I'm going to do something nasty with it, but the sides are another story.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Bedliners are for helping the insides of truck beds stay pretty, but stepsides were always meant as a basic work truck and it did not matter if the bed got scuffed up. Now that people care about them and fix them up, they make them real nice with stained wood floor and polished bits, then never put anything in them.

So that's my theory on why liners aren't available.

I think you could go to a vinyl lettering shop that makes magnetic signs, then have them cut magnets that fit to the sides of your bed walls. Just pick a color that you think would look good.

jt1200r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
r10
Engine Size
4.3/th400/3.08
I had one when i got my truck. Took it off and discarded it . Didn't really care for it.

Stepperado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado stepside
Engine Size
Bedliners are for helping the insides of truck beds stay pretty, but stepsides were always meant as a basic work truck and it did not matter if the bed got scuffed up. Now that people care about them and fix them up, they make them real nice with stained wood floor and polished bits, then never put anything in them.

So that's my theory on why liners aren't available.

I think you could go to a vinyl lettering shop that makes magnetic signs, then have them cut magnets that fit to the sides of your bed walls. Just pick a color that you think would look good.

Hey, that's a thought. I'll look into that one. Thanks Bucket.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssgmike