Square Body Parts For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
Hey, all. I met this fellow just a short drive from where I live during the school year in NOLA. He has some good square body parts for sale. Unfortunately, nothing that I was in need of, but I wanted to share this with you guys because you may need or want some of this stuff. Here's the Craigslist ad:
https://neworleans.craigslist.org/pts/5742775229.html
The hardware and trim for the headlights are in good shape, as is the core support. He has a GMC pickup tailgate band, a cowl, two cowl screens, a PS vent window assembly, a DS vent window frame, and a pretty cool little steel bumper that came off an '84. All of this is in good shape. He has a few other here and there parts like a side marker light, grille trim piece, EVAP canister, etc. I went to his house, and he told me that he would consider shipping these parts, but that would be something between y'all. His email is [email protected].