Servis Truck bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

perryis5150

Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
I am trying to see if anyone has info on the utility bed on my truck. its stamped with SERVIS on the back. I've googled and haven't found anything on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I am trying to see if anyone has info on the utility bed on my truck. its stamped with SERVIS on the back. I've googled and haven't found anything on it.

You must be registered for see images attach
Looks like a utility bed made by a company or under a trademark of SERVIS

best I can tell,it was used by a Fire department based EMS crew where FD had Paramedics like California or NEw York city. Not as common now but still places it is

perryis5150

Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
I believe that it’s original to the truck. I was told that it was a forestry truck from California. I thought it had been added when it was a fire truck but it has the original green under the red paint. It’s pretty rusted out but I’d like to find more info on it and the company.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I believe that it’s original to the truck. I was told that it was a forestry truck from California. I thought it had been added when it was a fire truck but it has the original green under the red paint. It’s pretty rusted out but I’d like to find more info on it and the company.
intergovernmental sales, fun. hmm.
id look into it being a line or model name instead of a company name. maybe trademark history?

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
also id think any model numbers would be stamped or plated on an interior of a door/cabinet rather than outside just because it has the ability, otherwise id lift the front off and see if its behind the cab. probably the case of a company pre-history that got gobbled up into a larger one like my lahman manufacturing skidsteer from south dakota.

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl

Forum statistics

Threads