Saw something in the Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector movie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DieseltheWTBuck

Reaction score
First Name
Diesel
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
5.7L 350
At ~10:21, you can see Larry flip down the glove box panel where it'd say the model of his truck to reveal Moonpies in a hidden compartment. Is that something people make or something I'd have to fabricate myself? His is a '73-'79 C10 but mine's an '85 and I'm also wondering if they make them for the '80-'87s

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
I've never seen such a thing in real life, I would have to assume it was custom made for the movie. People fabricate interesting stuff all the time, I remember a while ago someone on here was making a custom dashboard that could hide a rifle.

Also, welcome to the site! I do believe you're our first hooved member, does that make it hard to turn wrenches? lol

You should make a post in the new members section, tell us more about your truck/yourself, backstory/future plans, etc.
Oh and pics, we are picture ****** around here so let's see that C20 before someone implodes hah

DieseltheWTBuck

Reaction score
First Name
Diesel
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
5.7L 350
First hooved member? I thought this forum website is at least over a decade old...huh. And yeah...a little bit but eventually I get around to it lol. And alright, I'll do that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128