RockAuto.com - Order Parts and Pay 24 Hours a Day…with Cash!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockAuto

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
First Name
RockAuto
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
5.4L
No credit card or checking account? No problem!

RockAuto is happy to announce a new convenient cash payment option --with no added fees-- making your RockAuto shopping experience quicker and easier than ever! Save on name brand auto parts with RockAuto’s reliably low prices, and pay for your order with cash at your local 7-Eleven, Casey’s General Store or ACE Cash Express. Visit www.RockAuto.com, add the parts you need to your shopping cart, and choose "Cash at 7-Eleven/Retail Stores" from the payment options drop-down menu. Your order confirmation will include all the information you need to get started. Once you make your payment, we will get to work on your order right away, just as we would if you paid with a credit card.

You can read more about paying with cash here. See all available payment methods here.

You must be registered for see images attach

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Jeez, I thought this was going to be something cool like I just fax my cash to RA or sumthin.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
It is a cool idea for someone who pays for things in cash only for one reason or another. I like it. :waytogo: Nice job @RockAuto

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
It is a cool idea for someone who pays for things in cash only for one reason or another. I like it. :waytogo: Nice job @RockAuto
Yes, it is. Great idea. I know many who have financial issues and can't have a bank account for one reason or another. Whether it be creditors emptying bank accounts or child support services taking all their money. I know a few people in these situations. Some people just don't trust banks or fear of Identity Theft so they refuse to do electronic transactions. I know a couple of those too.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I still want the fax cash option though. I realize you can't fax coins, so they can even keep the change. I won't mind them keeping a few cents.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
texdave