rebuilt suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Tomorrow I pick up my '74 C10 from the custom shop that overhauled, to a certain degree, the entire suspension. I took them new tie rod ends, new upper and lower ball joints, and the left upper A arm. Also to replace all the polyurethane bushings that were put in the whole suspension back when I rebuilt my truck in 1995, new poly bushings including all the dust boots and leaf spring bushings are going back in. They are all Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings and dust boots.

But it's not so much what I had done but where I had it done. As I found out today the business is owned by an old friend of mine I hadn't been in contact with for over twenty five years. We just lost track of each other, he had stuff going on and so did I. You know. Just wait until I show you the pictures of his business. He designs and races "Rock Bouncers"!! Has anyone heard of that? I hadn't before I looked at videos on his companies site. It's Kryptonite Kustoms at: kryptonitekustoms.com if you want to see where I had the truck worked on.
I'm bring pic's galore!!

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Okay, I picked my truck up today and it looks great. They did a really good job, and it's aligned and everything.

The owner had to leave early today with his family going out to the lake for Fathers Day goings on. So I didn't get to take any pics of all his race vehicles, "rock bouncing", and "hill climbing" vehicles to. But they are at another shop is what he said today when he called to tell me he was leaving. But that's okay I'll catch him next week and I'll post these monster "cars" then that do this "rock bouncing", it's incredible! It's one thing to watch them on You Tube, but to see one of them for real it's a whole 'nother thing.

But like I said go on his site and look at this kind of sport. It's crazy!!

Jawzjeep

Honk if parts fall off
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Please post those pics! I'll definitely be interested to see them. Rock bouncing just got way more people watching then rock crawling. I'd rather watch bouncing, but in my rigs I try to just crawl. I don't have the loot for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laqota