Question on TCC ls swap 4l60e

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sik78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Manuel
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 pickup
Engine Size
250 inline 6
So I am done with my ls swap 5.3 and drove the truck and so far it's all good. I have not got on the highway yet only got up to 35 mph.
My question is how do I know if I hooked up the TCC brake switch (blue pin 33) correctly. I used a relay that had 5 pins but the diagram in front of the relay is different looking than the LT1swap.com one it still has the same numbers and I matched all of them.
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the relay I am using
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1sik78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Manuel
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 pickup
Engine Size
250 inline 6
when I press the brake I here the relay click and I release and it clicks again. Pin 87 on the relay is the only one I did not use. Everything else is matched to the lt1swap diagram. I just want to make sure I don't have a different type of relay that is doing something different.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Relay is same, should work if connected same. But brake switch from 98 camaro(and number of other gm vehicles) could have worked without needing the relay.

1sik78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Manuel
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 pickup
Engine Size
250 inline 6
Relay is same, should work if connected same. But brake switch from 98 camaro(and number of other gm vehicles) could have worked without needing the relay.

Thanks for checking on it. Will look into that 98 camaro switch in the future thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T3rraBeara