post your worst stuck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccmf22

Reaction score
First Name
chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
my buddies lifted jeep wrangler,and another buddies chevy k20 couldent pull me out but leave it to my pop's diesel rover:grd:

Attachments

• DSCF1165.jpg
    DSCF1165.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 519

ccmf22

Reaction score
First Name
chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
afterwords

Attachments

• k20.3.jpg
    k20.3.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 436

heavyleft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10/K5
Engine Size
350ci
Dont look like much, but it went down and with what felt like a ledge (railroad tie??) that the front tires bounced over and with souply mud, I was done.

You must be registered for see images attach

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
A buddy led me to a bog that hadnt been hit in a few years, it just looked like a grassy area. As I pulled into it the passenger side just quickly dug for China. Over confidently I thought I could go straight on through it, instead of backing out and re-assessing..
picture.php

picture.php

Those were the only 2 pics taken of it while it was immobile, and it was the thickest **** I ever seen. We pulled about 30 feet of winch line but they hooked it too high on the tree which was about a foot in diameter. The winch began pulling it down. I reset the line all the way down next to the ground with a choker and snatch block to double the pulling power since the winch seemed to be bogging out. Well the winch pulled the front axle tight against the face of the pit, pulling the passenger tire back almost under the cab. It was no surprise when I was gassin it the passenger stub shaft broke. We spent the next couple hours using the hi-lift jack and winch getting the front end up high enough to come out. Wish the wife would have gotten more pics of that. Anyway when it got out both driveshafts were wrapped in hay and briers. Spent the next half hour cutting all that off so it wouldnt catch fire lol. It was a pretty wild night. A couple from the next morning..
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You can see there was still a good bit of hay under there, and it took a loooonnggg time to get that thick mud to come off.

heavyleft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10/K5
Engine Size
350ci
Here is a video of a good buddy of mine that got good and stuck. Dont mind the video too much, my 13 y/o son was behind the camera....lol.

dirtroadoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
k5
Engine Size
Made it through this pond several times that day but I was on the skinny a lot harder this time. All it did was make 'r dig in

Notice the snapped off winch cable LOL

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
Here is a video of a good buddy of mine that got good and stuck. Dont mind the video too much, my 13 y/o son was behind the camera....lol.

Looks like if he woulda had some more tread on those swampers, and cut over towards the passenger side he woulda made it. Looked like he was straddling 2 different sets of tracks.

heavyleft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10/K5
Engine Size
350ci
Looks like if he woulda had some more tread on those swampers, and cut over towards the passenger side he woulda made it. Looked like he was straddling 2 different sets of tracks.

Yeah....he was pretty stubborn trying to get through that portion of the hole. Still fun to watch... and make fun of him...LOL

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

I'd agree, with some tread he'd have made it out of that. Also noticed he kept his wits and tried the right way. First thing that comes to mind when I see someone stuck, and all they can do is go full throttle in either direction and just dig deeper, make a bigger mess which I agree is the fun part, make a bunch or noise then wonder how or why they hell they broke axles, drivelines, hubs etc. No need to go full throttle in those situation when trying to work your way out. You're either gonna get a bite, or your not. Going full throttle and if you do get a good bite, you either break away what you could have grabbed and pulled out on, or bit hard enough at full throttle something is gonna give, like a broke part. Deeta Dee !!! :shitsweak: Just saying, he didn't do that. :waytogo:

ccmf22

Reaction score
First Name
chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
haha im impressed with all of them so far :grd:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I damn sure had my roll back stuck Friday. The customer was friggin blown away when I finally got out of the truck, and used the bed and the wheel lift to walk the truck out of it. It took me 3 grabs, but I walked the whole roll back 10 feet out of the mud just using the hydraulics on the bed. We don't like to do that since it's hard on the equipment, but when you don't have a choice, you don't have a choice.

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
i was not stuck but i could not get out of this little valley.
i had front and rear lockers and 38 inch tsl's on this blazer.

after about four full throttle assults threw it about 75 feet long i bounced up and over the crest enough to get out
i broke a right front stub shaft but my arb locker kept the left front spinning.

ya that left rear is about three feet off the ground.

no that little bump in front is not what i couldn't get over i caught alot of air off that.
it was raining like crazy that day and the trench i was in is about 20 feet deep i was standing on the top when i took the picture

Attachments

• 0712072058a.jpg
    0712072058a.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Great stuff guys.

Heavyleft, I like that video.

heavyleft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10/K5
Engine Size
350ci
I did some pre Super Bowl wheeling yesterday and low and behold, I get stuck...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes