Phoenix Graphics tailgate decal installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

45tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
MJ
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC Sierra Grande K15
Engine Size
I’ve been wanting to finish off the tailgate GMC logo with paint/pinstripe but I moved away from the pinstriper that I trusted. I saw that Phoenix Graphics had a decal in several colors, so i ordered black to match the other stripes on the truck. The kit was available on Amazon, EBay and at Phoenix Graphics home site. The cheapest price was going to the manufacturer home site. It saved $5 off the order on shipping. The decal kit came with a safely packaged decal, detailed installation instructions, a small Squeegee blade and promotional advertisement for other decals. Installation was easy. Cleaned the surface with a lint free cloth, and laid out & applied each letter one at a time. The blade in the kit helped smooth out the decal and remove any air bubbles. Finished product turned out nice. Even though I would prefer paint/pinstripe over a decal, Phoenix Graphics offers a nice affordable alternative.

BEFORE
You must be registered for see images attach

AFTER

Last edited:

Shorty81

Baby Boomer
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I’ve been wanting to finish off the tailgate GMC logo with paint/pinstripe but I moved away from the pinstriper that I trusted. I saw that Phoenix Graphics had a decal in several colors, so i ordered black to match the other stripes on the truck. The kit was available on Amazon, EBay and at Phoenix Graphics home site. The cheapest price was going to the manufacturer home site. It saved $5 off the order on shipping. The decal kit came with a safely packaged decal, detailed installation instructions, a small Squeegee blade and promotional advertisement for other decals. Installation was easy. Cleaned the surface with a lint free cloth, and laid out & applied each letter one at a time. The blade in the kit helped smooth out the decal and remove any air bubbles. Finished product turned out nice. Even though I would prefer paint/pinstripe over a decal, Phoenix Graphics offers a nice affordable alternative.

BEFORE

AFTER

That really turned out nice!!

R Carnella

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rich