Pair of Quadrajet Carbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
I've got 2 quadrajet carbs for sale. They are a little different from each other, so I'll try to outline them as best I can below. Price is $100 OBO each plus shipping. PM me if interested. If you want both we can work on price.

First one is the original from my 86 C30 with the 454. It runs good, but the choke linkage is a bit sticky. It could use a tune, but has been fully rebuilt with ethanol-resistant parts, and all the plugs have been epoxied to prevent leaking. I did fatten up the jets, so a 350 might run a bit fat without tuning. I pulled this carb off the truck last week.

You must be registered for see images attach

This second one is off of an 85 RV 454. I had the motor in my Camaro with this carb until the block cracked... Anyway this one has also been rebuilt with ethanol resistant parts and I'm 99% sure I fattened up the jets on this one too. Ran great the whole time I had it on the car. It's been in the attic for about 2 years. This one is missing the choke heater and fuel inlet fitting, so you will need those.

Again, PM me if interested.

75gmck25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25 Camper Special TH350 NP203
Engine Size
I’ve spent a lot of time reading through Cliff Ruggles book on rebuilding Quadrajets, and these two carbs are some of the last models made with no electric actuators or electronic parts.

In other words, they are the most modern ones you can get if you want to do some simple tuning and tweaking of your engine. They are a better design than the 70’s truck Quadrajets, and should be easier to tune because of the externally accessible APT and other features.

Bruce

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Sold

Latest posts