Pair of 1 Piece Vent Window Seals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
Anyone interested? I bought these for my Jimmy from AM Auto Parts before I found that it had two piece vent seals on both sides. I know the driver door is the factory one, and I assume the same for the passenger side. I just didn't know those were around that late. Anyways, I paid $46 and change so I'm asking $46 even, and I'll cover the shipping. I know there are more expensive, and therefore better quality, seals out there, but if you're on a budget (like me) this is the stuff that you gravitate to. These are supposed to work on 1985-91 squares, but my advice is to check yours just to be sure. You'll be able to tell at the vertex of the window whether the rubber is split or continuous, and on two pieces you can peel back the tanged part and put it back in place to be 100%. I've used the PayPal gift method on here to buy stuff, and I used Collect on Delivery back when I was selling the Jeep shafts (they charge a lot of money for that), but these days I'm using the Venmo app to do little transactions like these. It's free to use with a checking account, but they charge 3% on credit cards.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
Bump.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics