Oreion Reeper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f6john

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a couple of weeks researching I have discovered why this vehicle is so unknown. It seems this model came out after Jeep debuted their concept vehicle named the Hurricane in 2005. The Hurricane had 2 hemi engines and 4 wheel steering and was never intended for mass production. However due to so many styling cues from the Hurricane was “borrowed” by the Reeper, Jeep used and Reeper production was halted for this particular model.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
So, it's like an early side by side. Looks kinda cool, but I'm guessing not much available in aftermarket support?

f6john

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, it's like an early side by side. Looks kinda cool, but I'm guessing not much available in aftermarket support?

Well they have come on pretty strong since about 2010. More power train options and upgrades, 4 door models, still looks like a Jeep too. The power trains are Chinese, one model uses the same engine as the John Deere 825 utv. Dealer network is still kind of spotty. They are making a lot of changes to the manufacturing/assembly plant in New Mexico that was much needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes