OLP Trip's to PAP yard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
First let me say this is the first time I have ever gotten to go to a place like this. I was never able to have time to drive to the only one I knew of in KC, Now that I moved here and found this place it really makes me want to find even more of them down here.

I have seen a lot of pretty cool **** at this place but 1 thing that really sticks out in my mind is a lift kit on a mid 90's Bronco. I know its ford but damn I am thinking about trying to snatch it for a re sell. What you think I could get out of it 6" lift.

Another thing I found is a 14 bolt SF 6 lug with 4.10 gears FRONT and REAR for 88-98 chevy trucks. Thinking this could also be a pretty cool find for peeps wanting to lift there drivers with biiger tires and still maintain a more appropriate final drive ratio,

Also found a 97 Chevy DRW 4X4 with a NV4500 5 spd. the shifter has already been ganked but the tranny and transfercase are both still there.

Whats your alls thoughts on grabbing any of this stuff?

Is there any parts that and of you members are looking for rather it be a square or anything?

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Did you get bit by that Pappy bug pops? :D

You gotta get a Pappy wagon setup. :)

Posted From Hell

SlickGTP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Which one did you go to?

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
Did you get bit by that Pappy bug pops? :D

You gotta get a Pappy wagon setup. :)

Posted From Hell

Oh I already got that figured out, I am gonna take an old electric wheel chair and convert it into a self propelled cart.

Which one did you go to?

not sure the name of it but it was off of 249 past the beltway. I want to say it was west mount road or some **** like that.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I'd like to make a Pappy/Tool cart out of a stretched riding mower or tractor. :D

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
I'd like to make a Pappy/Tool cart out of a stretched riding mower or tractor. :D

would be to loud, hell then they would never lock you in it.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Ohhhh, PAP Rookie got his cherry popped !!!

smurph20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP208/4.10's
I used to have an old wheel chair that my tool box fit perfect in. I had a battery on the bottom and jumper cables with it and a small gallon gas can

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I didn't have to pull my PAP Wagon today. I took my son for the first time. He got his PAP Cherry popped the same day OLP did. Of course he wasn't to thrilled. Hate to say it, I think my son is going to be a Yuppie. His fuggin mother has ruined him. Sad ****. Just like my daughter who is now 25, she get it and I always told her, by the time you hit age 25 and understand things better, you'll be telling me how right I've been your whole life. Being she started having kids at 21, she's been telling me since age 21 and tries to tell my son, you better listen to dad, cuz he's right. Still no success. He'll get it and I'll say TOADJA, as usual.

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
If you can grab the 14 bolt if its a truck one. The 6 lug ones are hard to find....

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
If you can grab the 14 bolt if its a truck one. The 6 lug ones are hard to find....

Is there such thing as a 14b for passenger cars? I thought they were all truck axles. :shrug:

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Getting the bug`s a hard thing to break, Oh Crap, now, after reading this stuff, I`m going to have to go back. fuggerz.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Any guy who don't like going to PAP needs his man carb revoked. I told my son yesterday as we were coming over the bridge and you can see most of the cars in the parts yard, I said there it is, there's Gearhead Park.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Any guy who don't like going to PAP needs his man carb revoked. I told my son yesterday as we were coming over the bridge and you can see most of the cars in the parts yard, I said there it is, there's Gearhead Park.

I very much dislike going past a place of many vehicles, with the wifey aboard, especially if I`m driving, makes it very tough to concentrate on the yard, the road and, the wifeys bitchin about, What You looking at Now ??? and No, We do not need to be stopping there and, We already have six in the YARD NOW, YOU ARE NOT BRINGING ANOTHER ONE HOME, I already have trouble mowing around whats in the yard now, and, on and on She goes................. opens door and, gives Her a swift boot outwards.:laughing1: :uhoh2: :rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sahara