Off road wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87_v20

Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Not sure if anyone else has noticed. But Bart wheels seems to be out of business, can not get their wheels from anyone and no one answers at their office, had a wheel supplier tell me they ceased operations. So then I went to custom offsets to order some black rock wheels, and a week later they refunded me my money and called and said they were discontinued. So then I called jegs to order some u.s. wheels and jegs said they are out of stock and have no continuation date, or if they will start production on them again at all. So if you HAVE any 15x14 wheels in an 8x6.5 bolt pattern, don't let them go. Not a single company is producing them anymore currently.

nvrenuf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Last November I was wheel shopping and wanted some white Barts but Summit (the cheapest I found) and a friend with an off road shop both had no eta. Disappointing.

hirschdalechevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-30
Engine Size
That really suck's, I have used a lot of bart wheels over the years. I still have one set for my blazer's mud tire's, guess I will keep these forever
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

nvrenuf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
@hirschdalechevy I’ve always thought the 17/40 was proportionately the best looking tire size ever made.

BearKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bear
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I was just looking in my Summit magazine to order two sets for both of my 76’s. I guess not anymore. If you find any other company who makes them 12-14” wide, please let me know. Good day, sir.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
There is a set of 2- 15x14 8 lug white spoke wagon wheels at the junkyard, just sitting there up by a tree. No one wants them cause there oddballs.

If anyone would want those, let me know, and I can inquire about them.

I got a pic somewhere. If I find it, I'll post it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg