OEM Cab Marker/Clearance Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kilian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
K
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500 hopefully converting to K2500
Engine Size
Have two sets of original cab marker/clearance lights for sale. Both came off of 1987 Chevy trucks.

Set 1: Lenses and gaskets in very good shape, no cracks in lenses. Gaskets good with no cracks. Harness uncut and working. Mounting screws included but cab had threaded holes.

Set 2: Lenses and gaskets good, but a couple of lenses have cracks. Gaskets are a little stiff and a couple have cracks. Harness uncut and working. Mounting screws and clip nuts included.

Shipping available. Can send photos of either set on request.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
The harness may be of value but the kits for a whole new thing are cheap and would hard to ask for a lot for them unless they are not even faded

Kilian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
K
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500 hopefully converting to K2500
Engine Size
Thanks for the reply. What is cheap? Are we talking $25 or $100 for an original set.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Thanks for the reply. What is cheap? Are we talking $25 or $100 for an original set.
New set is like 25 or so but cheap wiring on the bulb bases. This kit didn’t have a harness it was to replace worn and bad parts. A kit for the whole thing varies and I know the clear ones go way more.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
How much you want for the sets?
My buddy has been looking for some for a while. You have any pics?

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
How much you want for the sets?
My buddy has been looking for some for a while. You have any pics?
Not any full sets or new ones left. I have a few base seals I didn’t need and a couple of the light socket with two wires to wire onto a harness. The kit I bought was to refresh a factory set. I needed 1 seal and 1 socket and the caps. I have my old caps but they are faded

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Not any full sets or new ones left. I have a few base seals I didn’t need and a couple of the light socket with two wires to wire onto a harness. The kit I bought was to refresh a factory set. I needed 1 seal and 1 socket and the caps. I have my old caps but they are faded

If you end up buying a new set (or new to you-old set), I'll buy your old faded ones.
My buddy is missing just one of his on his c20 service truck, and another has a pretty good crack. He was just looking to replace his one, not really a whole set.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
If you end up buying a new set (or new to you-old set), I'll buy your old faded ones.
My buddy is missing just one of his on his c20 service truck, and another has a pretty good crack. He was just looking to replace his one, not really a whole set.
Then I have 5(?) perfectly fine faded amber caps and a seal that is new but the seal holds the bulb in a diff spot than the original so LED lighting can look strange if the right bulb is not used. The original had It point up, but the calinazis have a thing about rear facing running lights and some squares had a black paint job on the rear of the light or these new ones with their forward facing seals so it’s not lit “to the rear” just slightly illuminated indirectly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hugger-4641