NW Ohio Solid C10 Cab and Long Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
In a quest for some spare parts on a rebuild, I came across a small off the path yard that had an 85 C10 in it. I think this was someone's project as the whole thing looks like its in satin epoxy primer, and the bed and cab both looked very solid. Auto trans.

This in an area that usually has to go fetch long distances to find clean or solid steel. If I had the acreage, I'd ask about buying the whole thing. Had a Custom Deluxe fender badge in the glove box, and few to no options - which I prefer especially with no factory AC....alot more room under the hood and a cleaner firewall.

Was raining pretty good while I was there so wasn't able to crawl under it, but I could talk to the yard's new owner, maybe get pics if anyone's serious.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
In a quest for some spare parts on a rebuild, I came across a small off the path yard that had an 85 C10 in it. I think this was someone's project as the whole thing looks like its in satin epoxy primer, and the bed and cab both looked very solid. Auto trans.

This in an area that usually has to go fetch long distances to find clean or solid steel. If I had the acreage, I'd ask about buying the whole thing. Had a Custom Deluxe fender badge in the glove box, and few to no options - which I prefer especially with no factory AC....alot more room under the hood and a cleaner firewall.

Was raining pretty good while I was there so wasn't able to crawl under it, but I could talk to the yard's new owner, maybe get pics if anyone's serious.

If you get back over there get some more details, I may be interested if it's decent. Don't go out of your way, just if you happen to get back there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84