New Tanks and Senders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
I think there are like 3 different tanks over those years in 2 different sizes.
Senders are different, and my 87 has the in tank pump for tbi.
Not a terrible price, but Spectra tanks for my truck are $80 each shipped on Amazon right now and senders are about $40 or 50.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I was going to get the TBI tanks for mine but looks more every day like I'm going to unload it and just get something early 2000's that already have the nicer drive trains. More than I can fix at the moment and no shops around here know anything about them either.

Now if I had a Hon-duh with the weed wacker muffler and ebay turbo.....they all know those.

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
I was going to get the TBI tanks for mine but looks more every day like I'm going to unload it and just get something early 2000's that already have the nicer drive trains. More than I can fix at the moment and no shops around here know anything about them either.

Now if I had a Hon-duh with the weed wacker muffler and ebay turbo.....they all know those.

I can understand that. My project started simply because it's a square body (and that's what I want), but I know exactly what you mean. The more I tear in to ****, the more I find.
I just found out the input seal to the transaxle is leaking now, and this front end noise is driving me nuts.
As for shops, I guess you just have to find the right one. I have an old head near me with an independent shop who I've never seen working on a rice burner. Last time I stopped by to chat, he was working on an old pickup and trying to sell me a 63 galaxie.
About 5miles down the road is a woman (who raced cars for years) who owns her dad's old hot rod shop and has her son as the main mechanic. (I knew her dad, and actually went to the prom with her).
She's got her 69 Camaro in the extra bay.
I guess I got lucky there. Maybe it depends on the area.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mack541