New Roads Car Show 2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
350/5.7
My favorite-ex-brother-in-law and I drove over to New Roads Louisiana today for their annual car show. There were about 250 cars entered and I have to say that the overall quality was excellent. It was cold and very windy but the sun was out and the vehicles looked great.

I am limited to 5 pics per post so this will take a bit...

A few pics:

You must be registered for see images attach

Redfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
350/5.7
I tried to mostly get Square Body pics for this forum but I did take a few random shots. The 427 engine was just too nice to not post here and it was not in a square body.

This little square body was parked off to the back of a lot but wasn't exactly being shown. It was used to transport a beautiful 1961 Triumph Bonneville that for some reason I failed to get any pics of. That bike won the best motorcycle for the show. I found it wonderful that the old square body was being used as a work truck.

Redfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
350/5.7
These last few are not really square body pics but they do show a little bit of the end of my day.

The snout of the favorite-ex-brother-in-law's '68 Camaro with a very nice Buick Grand National next to it:

A shot out the windshield of my '87 of the Hwy 10/John James Audobon Bridge across the Mississippi River just south of St. Francisville, Louisiana.

My last shot of the day was of the favorite-ex-brother-in-law's Camaro at a church in Plains, Louisiana. I just like the setting and wanted a pic of his car there, I have taken decent photos of my motorcycles there in the past.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssgmike