New polyurethane

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I recently had my suspension over hauled with all new Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings put in bumper to bumper. This includes polyurethane dust boots as well. I put polyurethane in my truck when I rebuilt it back in '95, and after all these years, 25, it was past ready to have it done again.
You must be registered for see images attach
Front sway bar bushings.
Tie rod end and the lower ball joint bushings. And the other end of the sway bar, bushing. I also had new tie rods ends put in, and new upper and lower ball joints. The truck has the really good steering it used to have now.
Lower A arm bushings.
Upper A arm bushings.

Last edited:

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
And rear leaf spring bushings.
New bushings along with new 3/4" bolts, washers, and nylon lock nuts to hold everything together. You can just see the new Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings in my Super Lift traction bars I rebushed back in March of last year during the shut down. I took advantage of the time and cleaned the underside of the truck, even the nasty differential cover I had neglected for years. It's nice and shiny again, along with a new gasket and fresh oil.
Another shot.
And the front of the leaf spring bushing and the bar. More new bolts and stuff to.
The truck drives as well as it did back in '95 again.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
More pics.
These are my "Super Lift" traction bars. They don't make them anymore. I bought them in 1995 and had them put in then. The front mount is bolted to the leaf spring hanger. Holes had to be drilled after the mount was located. I had just bushed them, when I took these pictures, with Energy Suspension polyurethane and repainted them to. They originally came with Super Lift poly bushings that were red. But when I found out Super Lift didn't make these bars anymore I had to do a lot of work with Energy Suspension to locate bushings this size. It turned out that this size went to a Toyota Forerunner, or one of their 4x4's! By the time these ware out, in about another 25 years, there's no telling if I'll find them again.
You can just see the adjustable eye on the left spring hanger end. It adjusts how much spring whind up you want. All the way forward, some whind up. The front mount hole for the bar is slotted for adjustment. And all the way back, it locks the rear end and no whind up, ridged. I have mine half way back so there can be some softness to the ride and will still allow for some better traction if I get on it.
New 3/4" grade 8 bolts and nylon locking nuts, washers. This is the right side.
Left side.

Last edited:

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size