New Moderator Added to GMSB, animal is here to serve !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Introducing GMSB's newest Moderator !!! Lee has been a registered member here on GMSB from very early on when this forum was added to the Fully Driven Network in July of 2010. In fact, he's been here the longest by a few days than any other daily staff member. He is better known as "animal". No really, he's animal !!!

It'll take him a bit to get familiar with the Moderation control panel tools so go easy on him for a few days.

He's been a member since very early on and had a hand in making GMSB what it is today and fully understands the forum model we prefer to follow. He's aware of how we expect members to be treated, as well as keeping the Build and Tech threads as close to On Topic as possible all while still having plenty of fun in the proper areas of the forum.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Congrats man..... I’ll try to keep you on your toes. Lol

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Now get'cher ass busy. You can start with all those Under Construction threads that are not yet categorized. They all need moved into their proper categry, C10, K20 etc etc. The ones that don't fit into those categories, like the 4x4 Vans, the Wreckers, the motorhomes, the Stepside Bed etc, those stay in the parent Under Construction forum. When you get done with that, the Reference Library is a righteous mess and needs cleaned up, threads moved to their respective categories. When you get all that done, we've got tons of Build threads that have been blown to hell with Off-Topic ********. Lemme know when you get all that done, and I'll let you know what's next.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Ohh wait, I shouldn't have put all those tasks in public view. We want everyone to keep thinking we don't do work around here and all we do is play cyber cops and bully members around.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Now get'cher ass busy. You can start with all those Under Construction threads that are not yet categorized. They all need moved into their proper categry, C10, K20 etc etc. The ones that don't fit into those categories, like the 4x4 Vans, the Wreckers, the motorhomes, the Stepside Bed etc, those stay in the parent Under Construction forum. When you get done with that, the Reference Library is a righteous mess and needs cleaned up, threads moved to their respective categories. When you get all that done, we've got tons of Build threads that have been blown to hell with Off-Topic ********. Lemme know when you get all that done, and I'll let you know what's next.
And while you're at it @animal fetch me a Mountain Dew. Thanks, buddy :crazy:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
well, crap....I quit....never have liked @animal :mad:

:D Good to have ya on, buddy!! now whip @Mr Clean into shape, please. he's a real troublemaker

No worries. No need to quit. I don't like him much either. We'll just have him hang out in the Intro section to make sure everyone gets a proper welcoming as the new members come in. He can sort those threads as he's waiting at the door. You know since Dave isn't here, we lost our designated greeter. @animal can be the head greeter.

You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I like my build thread the way it is. Thank you. Me and my friends bullshitting about my pile.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I like my build thread the way it is. Thank you. Me and my friends bullshitting about my pile.
Is that where y'all compare notes about your hair, nails and makeup? :crazy:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg