New cover for an old se

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Preston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
i have been looking for a nice seat for my dually, can’t seem to find what I was looking for. Solution I ordered new vinyl covers from LMC for around $200.00, I think it was worth it.

You must be registered for see images attach

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
That looks really good, love the red. This is their replacement cover and not an over cover correct?
I'd really like to put a nice soft dark brown leather seat in mine but then the seat would be worth more than the whole truck.

Last edited:

Preston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Understand, this cover is year specific and was well made I took the seat apart and pulled the worn out cover off outside, then shook the foam PO had a long haired dog so there was a little more cleaning. I spread out some cardboard on the kitchen table and put the new covers on, my wife was kind enough to help with getting all the clips back in place. I had to patch a small place in the foam that had disappeared over time. Bolted it back in the truck and off on a test run, she road like a new truck, now I need to get the a/c charged up Monday and we will be ready for a road trip with luxury accommodations.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL