New Bench Seat Options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra
Engine Size
LS 6.0
Looking to upgrade my stock brown bench seat in my 85 GMC Sierra. Looking for some options that might have cup holders built in. Anyone have any good recommendations? Saw this one, but don't know the manufacturer to look for:

You must be registered for see images attach

rpcraft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
LS 6.0 364 CID
That looks like more of a custom job overall. If price is no object LMC and the other truck places sell one from TMI but they are like 1200+ last I seem to recall. You could find an upholstery guy in your area that would probably do a truly custom setup like what you pictured for half the price or less. I figure up in NY area everyone's brother knows somenody so shop it around at local cruiser and car clubs and you can probably get a handy deal.

Scott91370

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra1500
Engine Size
Find a good local upholstry shop, take your seat to them with pics of what you want. They can get you hooked up.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
That's a Snowden seat. He's a ***** and hard to deal with from everyone I know that's tried to order one. I'd ask around and see if you have a good local upholstery shop or check out TMI Interiors.

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
That's a Snowden seat. He's a ***** and hard to deal with from everyone I know that's tried to order one. I'd ask around and see if you have a good local upholstery shop or check out TMI Interiors.
I don't find them to be particularly comfortable either. He's had a booth at Dino's in years past and I felt like they were a bit firm. They look good though.

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Looking to upgrade my stock brown bench seat in my 85 GMC Sierra. Looking for some options that might have cup holders built in. Anyone have any good recommendations? Saw this one, but don't know the manufacturer to look for:

You must be registered for see images attach
Odd combination. TMI door panels in black, orange snowden with different pattern. Center Seatbelts red?

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
I didn't even catch that originally. You've got TMI door panels, I'd check out their bench seats. I haven't ridden long distance in one but they're comfortable around town

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128