New bedsides for 1973 long fleetside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Inman789

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I am not sure if it is ok to ask about specific suppliers, but I am looking for a pair of new 8' fleetside bedsides for a 1973. Obviously for that year, pickin's are pretty slim. With he prices and shipping, I would hate to get them in and find out they dont "bolt up".

Any thoughts?

My skillset doesnt allow me to cut out rusty panels and weld new ones in. I have even posted an ad on Craigslist offering $50.00 per hour for someone who knows bodywork to come to my shop and mentor - with not takers.

So I am resigned to buy replacement panels but would like to get some decent ones. My replacement doors and tailgate from AMD fit perfectly.

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Grafting in patch panels is a bunch of work and if done wrong won't last. It's a long panel and does flex.

If affordable complete sides are the way to go. Have no idea on aftermarket fit, curious myself. I will need one later on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmattly