New barn doors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TubeTruck

I'm from Boston. Deal with it.
Reaction score
First Name
Denis
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
LQ9
Does anyone know of any site or manufacturer that sells new cargo doors? I've looked all over and can't find any. Might have to find some clean used ones. Since 'burbs were made 73-91 do they have all the same body lines? I have a '78, found some in St. Louis for $100 but they are the 80's ones and it's a 5hr drive. Don't want to drive 10 hrs for the wrong doors. (I know the noses/cabs are different but not sure about the rest of the truck)

Keith Seymore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Keith Seymore
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
4.3L
Doors are definitely the same as far as exterior feature lines.

I'm not as sure they are the same from the interior side but I'd be willing to be they could be made to work.

K

Dan Miller

K15SG
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
I agree with prior post. Exterior is the same ,but some have different interior panels and bolt on different

TubeTruck

I'm from Boston. Deal with it.
Reaction score
First Name
Denis
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
LQ9
I was looking at LMC Truck and it seems that almost all aspects are the same other than the latching mechanism but they all use the same striker. So I guess one would have to assume the doors will fit all years. But! The weatherstrip is different between the 70's and 80's. So maybe not, lol. I think I'll stick to the 73-79 doors just to be safe...
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach