Needing Rear Bumper Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua Keith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Needing 81-87 rear bumper brackets. NOT the sport bumper. I know they’re out there for 120$ but I am trying to avoid that. If anyone has some laying around and want to make a few bucks, it’d really help a guy out. Thanks!

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
Do you mean the step bumper brackets? I have those. Just took my step bumper off. I don't know what shipping would cost cause its quite a few brackets would be be pretty heavy to ship .But I would be willing to let them go. Fairly cheap as I'm after a sport rear bumper .

Joshua Keith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Do you mean the step bumper brackets? I have those. Just took my step bumper off. I don't know what shipping would cost cause its quite a few brackets would be be pretty heavy to ship .But I would be willing to let them go. Fairly cheap as I'm after a sport rear bumper .

yessir. Wasn’t sure the name of it, but I believe that’s it!

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
I'm in florida but if you wanted to make a road trip I would give you the bumper and brackets free of charge . i have all the brackets you need and hardware . I have no use for it. Otherwise I will have to get the brackets weighed and see what shipping would cost .

Joshua Keith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'm in florida but if you wanted to make a road trip I would give you the bumper and brackets free of charge . i have all the brackets you need and hardware . I have no use for it. Otherwise I will have to get the brackets weighed and see what shipping would cost .

I sent you a dm.

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
I just seen that you did and replied. Somewhat new to forums. I apologize