Need wheel ID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tater55tot

Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I bought a parts truck that came with these 15x10 5 lug wheels. It only came with 3 of them and I’m wanting to find a fourth. I’m having h*ll trying to find the exact model of wheels these are.

The only center cap they came with said Weld Racing. Posted on a weld wheel group and one of the admins says they are not welds. I can’t for the life of me find the exact model. Anyone care to help?

Attachments

• F9400B43-BEEB-44CF-A6F4-C822D515066A.jpeg
    F9400B43-BEEB-44CF-A6F4-C822D515066A.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 66

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Wow.
Sweet wheels - will be worth the effort imo.
The outside lip looks rounded but the inside is more squared?

I vote Ultra.

Lemme help.

vintage wheel catalogs .com
:waytogo:

*not ultra.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
They look like knockoff Weld Typhoons. But being a multi lug pattern are definitely not Weld.
Unfortunately unless you have reason to believe they’re fairly new, they are most likely discontinued.

tater55tot

Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
They look like knockoff Weld Typhoons. But being a multi lug pattern are definitely not Weld.
Unfortunately unless you have reason to believe they’re fairly new, they are most likely discontinued.
Thanks, I figured they were discontinued being that they’re older wheels. I just wanted to see if anyone knew the exact model so I could start looking around for the fourth wheel.

At this point, I’m not too sure whether I should hold on to them and search for the fourth or just let them go.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Thanks, I figured they were discontinued being that they’re older wheels. I just wanted to see if anyone knew the exact model so I could start looking around for the fourth wheel.

At this point, I’m not too sure whether I should hold on to them and search for the fourth or just let them go.

Do you want to use them because you really like them, or simply because you have them? If it's just because you have them, then let them go. But if you like them, find a match. I bet they will clean up really well.

Could also be Eagle Alloy or Progressive. Have you dismounted a tire from one yet?

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Secondary pattern doesn't look original, looks like someone had them re-drilled in a different pattern. The larger 5 lug has relief cuts machined into the edge for socket clearance and are recessed a little deeper for more wheel stud engagement on the lug nut.

I suppose they could be centerline

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size

tater55tot

Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Do you want to use them because you really like them, or simply because you have them? If it's just because you have them, then let them go. But if you like them, find a match. I bet they will clean up really well.

Could also be Eagle Alloy or Progressive. Have you dismounted a tire from one yet?
I like them, but no special attachment to them. I haven’t dismounted a tire yet

tater55tot

Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I thought I found a centerline that was close but the more I look the more differences I see...

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1340405486

You must be registered for see images attach
Yea I’ve found plenty of “look alikes” but they’re all just a little different. Makes me wonder how bad it would look with one slightly different wheel

nvrenuf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
I thought I found a centerline that was close but the more I look the more differences I see...

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1340405486

I could be wrong but those look like Weld Roadhawks.

I have no idea what brand the wheels in the first post are they look like an “inexpensive” copy of the old Weld D7’s.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I could be wrong but those look like Weld Roadhawks.

I have no idea what brand the wheels in the first post are they look like an “inexpensive” copy of the old Weld D7’s.

Flutes are on the wrong side of the windows though.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Yea I’ve found plenty of “look alikes” but they’re all just a little different. Makes me wonder how bad it would look with one slightly different wheel
Or you could get 2 new look alike ones, and have them on one side, and have yours on the other. Bet no one would notice.

scrap--metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
'85, '81
Truck Model
K10, K20
Engine Size
305, 350
Or you could get 2 new look alike ones, and have them on one side, and have yours on the other. Bet no one would notice.
^^^ That's the ticket if you actually like the wheels. Then your third original wheel can be a "matching" spare.

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
My dad tells a joke about one of the guys he worked with drove a truck every day for two years before he noticed the stripe down one side was a different color than the other side... On his own dang truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84