national parts depot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
Anyone here use these guys for sheet metal parts? I need lh and rh inner fender skirts for my 87.
Thanx in advance. Shipping is very reasonable.
Eric

dhenderz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I used them for 100% of the sheet metal parts for my restoration. Parts are basically the same as all the others. I did a side-by-side comparison of cost incl shipping and found they were competitive (check my build thread - the comparison is there). For me it was an even easier decision because they are 20min away. No shipping.

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
Thanx for the reply! LMC is sold out. My first choice was keystone through my buddies body shop, but they discontinued all the square stuff. Just my luck.... I will prolly order tomorrow and report back when parts arrive. In the meantime I will check out your build thread,
Thanx
Eric

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
@TotalyHucked works at one of the sheet metal manufacturers, probably wouldn't hurt to ask him what's up before you make the plunge.

EvilGenius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Darien
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I would look up local parts suppliers. I ended up buying my inner fenders at a body part store because the price was competitive with online stores without the insane shipping costs. It's worth the effort it takes to make some phone calls in your area with shipping approaching $100 for these things.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shake1969