My pride and joy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt69olds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1/2 ton
Engine Size
455 Olds
owned this car since I was 17 years old, I’m 46 now Sure, a couple times over the years, but I have heard enough times over the years people saying they had “fill in the blank” and wished they never sold it. Besides, if I didn’t do the car thing I tell my wife I would take up drinking. I have done 3 power Tours with this car, Drag Week 2 times (winning fastest Olds with 5 day average of 11:58 at 116) I refuse to put a cage in the car, so I had to dial the car to run as close to the 11:50 break point. When I started getting serious with this car, my goal was an 11 second pump gas Olds powered daily driver. With lots of help from family and friends mission accomplished!
You must be registered for see images attach

Mad gimp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
My favorite car right there. When i get tired of my monte ss im gonna get me another olds. I had a 70 cutlass years ago. I would love to get ahold of a 70 rally 350 or a W30 car

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
:waytogo: nice ride and great story!

Matt69olds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1/2 ton
Engine Size
455 Olds
My dream car is a 68 Hurst Olds. Everyone at work is aware of my love of all things Olds. A couple of the ladies a work with got together and bought this for me for my birthday a few years ago Little cramped on legroom, but I can afford to “drive” it anytime. I had trouble keeping my 4 year old away from it

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
owned this car since I was 17 years old, I’m 46 now Sure, a couple times over the years, but I have heard enough times over the years people saying they had “fill in the blank” and wished they never sold it. Besides, if I didn’t do the car thing I tell my wife I would take up drinking. I have done 3 power Tours with this car, Drag Week 2 times (winning fastest Olds with 5 day average of 11:58 at 116) I refuse to put a cage in the car, so I had to dial the car to run as close to the 11:50 break point. When I started getting serious with this car, my goal was an 11 second pump gas Olds powered daily driver. With lots of help from family and friends mission accomplished!
BAAAADDDD AAASSSSSSS!!!!!!:rocking: i love the burnout pic!

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I had a friend who restored his family owned 68 cutless drop top. It was white with two blue stripes, real beauty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL