My new acquisition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
For free! A buddy of mine is moving shops and was going to have this towed and scrapped. There is nothing wrong with it except a bad fuel pump and the fact that somebody tried to steal it and punched out the ignition. He put airbags and a nice 10 foot flatbed on it a couple years ago. Only thing I have to do is get it towed about an hour to my house. I know there are a ton of Ford fans on here, so here it is. It’s a 1975 F350.

You must be registered for see images attach

Frankenchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
SWEET!!! nice score! 3/4 ton ext cab!
It’s an F350, but I’m not even really sure what the differences are between three-quarter ton and 1 ton Ford trucks from that year. It is a cab and chassis because the flatbed is 10 feet long and the trucks frame goes all the way to the back.

I’m not even sure what engine is in it. He owns a wood shop and the thing is full of wood shavings right now and to be honest I wouldn’t know what the hell I’m looking at when I open the hood in a Ford anyway. I guess I get to learn about Ford engines now.

Frankenchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
Hopefully he non-op'ed it.
Yeah, me too. Didn’t even think to ask. They’re pretty squared away folks. I just sent them a text to ask. They were driving it within the last year or two, so it can’t be that far out of whack...hopefully.

Midnightmoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Don’t tell Perry, he’ll think I washed it.

I’m sure his father in law painted it when he put the flatbed on. It looks like he did a good job of it though.

It sure does look good. Around here, that truck would pull a pretty good price. We simply don't find them in that kind of shape in our area.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
It sure does look good. Around here, that truck would pull a pretty good price. We simply don't find them in that kind of shape in our area.

Same here.

A year or two ago, I nearly became the foster parent of a '70 Ford truck for the same low low price of free. But it didn't run and it was rusty. Luckily, my buddy and I found a home for it. My wallet is still thanking me, lol.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Late to the party, but it DOES look clean.........for a fored....are ya sure Jeremy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrayWK