Kick panel removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob Goblin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Can someone tell me how to remove the passenger side kick panel? I’ve taken everything out I can see.

MisterB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K2500 4X4
Engine Size
Keep looking. There are bolts in strange and hidden places. Helps if you use a light and open/close the flap to make sure you're seeing everything. I did this a year ago or so and repainted the pieces with vinyl paint to match the rest of the interior, and I remember there were a couple bolts that I had to work to find. Seems like the right side was easier than the left

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

eskimomann209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
It is probably loose if you got them all. For me. It’s hard getting it UP and OUT of the hole for the vent flapper.
It seemed like SOMETHING was holding me up but it was just the way it drops in the open ring

Rob Goblin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
It is probably loose if you got them all. For me. It’s hard getting it UP and OUT of the hole for the vent flapper.
It seemed like SOMETHING was holding me up but it was just the way it drops in the open ring

Thanks. I’ll give it a shot. I was working on the swb first in case I f something up before going after the interior I want to use. Maybe I’ll learn from my mistakes.

RoryH19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado SWB
Engine Size
350 TBI
Driver’s side is just a few screws and the e brake. I did this side first and thought the other side would be just as easy.:emotions122:
If you have factory ac there are several screws at the top you may not see. Did you remove cover over the vacuum pot? You can usually see them after.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garethrowsell