K5 front seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tombo

Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
350 Vortec
While my k5 is down, I've been addressing the interior. Just built brackets and installed a 3rd row from an 07 Escalade for a back seat. I can get the 2nd row bench free if I want it but not sure of I really want a bench up front. Anyone done this or have pics of one with a bench up front? Would get the front buckets out of the same Escalade but their pretty much shot. Driver side has a very big hole in the leather and the passenger side not far behind.

dvdswan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Bench seat will make it very difficult to get passengers into the back seat area IMO. As I see it you have a couple of options;
1) get the free buckets and have them recovered.
2) find another set of buckets in good condition and most likely have to buy them.
3) use the original buckets and have them recovered to match the rear seat.

I'm sure there can be a couple of other options. All the southern states, from CA to FL, summers are hot and it sucks getting into a vehicle with leather seats that have been sitting in the sun. I'm sure you're aware of that, just a reminder.

Tombo

Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
350 Vortec
It has black leather buckets but they are not original. Couldn't even tell you what they came out of. The brackets aren't original either.They were just screwed to the floor with sheet metal screws. The 2nd row bench in that Escalade unlatches from the back side and flips up just like the 3rd row does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dougli1