Issues finding a th350 o ring kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taylorb27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
So admittedly I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to th350 rebuilds so my brother in law is doing my th350. He’s no pro but hes built more than I have.
I already had clutches, steels, a shift kit and a thrown together seal kit from stuff I had laying around. Basically the only seals were the front and rear seals that you drive in, some pump seals and some smaller o rings.

where is a kit that sells every o ring and seal I’ll need? I can only find an “exterior seal kit” that has basically everything that I have put together but on the full rebuilds they have a whole pile of o rings and seals.
I’ve been trying to look each up individually but it’s kind of a pain especially when I’m not learnt up on them all to well lol.

Any help is appreciated!

Matt69olds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1/2 ton
Engine Size
455 Olds
https://www.jegs.com/i/ATI/085/206299/10002/-1

This kit includes the gaskets and rubber seal, plus the metal rings for the pump and accumulator pistons. Some people call these paper and rubber kits, the transmission industry refers to it as a overhaul kit (to me, a overhaul kit should include the part to OVERHAUL a transmission, that means clutches and steel plate!!)

Taylorb27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
https://www.jegs.com/i/ATI/085/206299/10002/-1

This kit includes the gaskets and rubber seal, plus the metal rings for the pump and accumulator pistons. Some people call these paper and rubber kits, the transmission industry refers to it as a overhaul kit (to me, a overhaul kit should include the part to OVERHAUL a transmission, that means clutches and steel plate!!)[/QUOT

awesome thank you!! I googled everything BUT the word gasket lol I see this is for a power glide I assume I’ll need to find one for a th350 or are there the same amount of o ring seals and gaskets?

Matt69olds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1/2 ton
Engine Size
455 Olds
Crap!!!! I didn’t notice I fat fingered the Powerglide instead of the 350. I hang my head in shame.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8