ISO New engine, where to look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsulliv93

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
300 SBC
New to the forum and hoping to get some help tracking down a source for a new engine for my 86 K10. I've had a lot of work done to the rig but last November I had a new monster garage transmission (700R4), rated up to 550hp, dropped in and sadly several months later the head gasket blew and the motor is toast. I'm trying to find a reliable source for another small block or possibly even something a little bigger but sadly I don't have any shop space or anywhere to do the work myself. I don't have any intentions for selling it and living in Montana I desperately want to bring it back to life. Engine doesn't need to be in Montana and I'm willing to have it shipped. The engine in the pic is what was and still currently sitting in it now.

Attachments

• truck.jpeg
    truck.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 56
  • engine.jpeg
    engine.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

TX87R10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
Welcome, I can't help on locating an engine but just wanted to drop in and say that's a nice looking truck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84