Interior Parts for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
I have a few new parts left over from my interior build.

A set of 81-87 padded arm rests. New in the box never mounted, Portola Red. Came from LMC. Sell for 99.00, my price 50.00 plus shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

LED lighted Bowtie Threshold door plates. Never mounted, in the picture they have the protective covering on them. Set them in place and saw that the doors were going to rub against them so I didn't use them. No scratches on the metal part only the plastic covering. From LMC and sells for 130.00, my price 65.00 plus shipping.

73-77 Billet Aluminum instrument Overlay. Never mounted but the box came open and the mounting hardware went missing. From LMC and sells for 100.00, my price 50.00 plus shipping.

73-80 (wiper control on dash) Polished Billet Aluminum Steering Column kit and column shifter. Purchased new by me and mounted on my column for a few months. Replaced my column with an Idit so no longer need these. From LMC, one sells for 30.00 and the other for 70.00. My price 50.00 plus shipping.

78-80 Dash Bezel Brushed Aluminum trim set. This sticks on and has never been mounted. It has a plastic protective covering on it and that is what you are seeing on the right side. From ClassicParts and sells for 60.00. My price 30 plus shipping.

PayPal preferred, Money order but stuff won't ship until it clears the bank. PM me if your interested or reply here. Got a big project going on at work so it may take me a day or so to respond.

Thanks
Robert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8