Interior Design Opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatB

Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
New to the forum and I've already spent a day looking through it.

In the far future I am going to get '75 K10 two tone with tangier orange and white. I'm starting on the interior but I can't find photos of that exterior color and the interior. I want to stay close to factory styling.

Does anyone have photos of the interior of a orange and white truck? What do you like? If this is discussed in another thread, please lead me there. Thanks!

TX87R10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
Welcome! I don't have any pictures of that interior but hoping to see some pics of your truck in question.

PatB

Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Welcome! I don't have any pictures of that interior but hoping to see some pics of your truck in question.

I changed my avatar to a pic of my truck. I am working on getting everything set up for it to be painted two tone orange and white. Not sure if I should go for a black and orange interior or something else.

Poppy 87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado
Engine Size
Welcome from low country Georgia!!

Shorty81

Baby Boomer
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Welcome from the Buckeye State. Great choice of color!!

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
IMO don’t overdue the black. Idk what original color was but I’d lean more towards brown/tan/saddle colors personally.
But whatever you do I’m sure it will look awesome.
Sounds funny but one of the things I’m most pumped for is having a perfect seat in ours. Almost as much as the paint.
I’ve been going over Seat patterns for a while. It’s not going to have the late 80s velour. Goin to be more period correct 70s style.

PatB

Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
IMO don’t overdue the black. Idk what original color was but I’d lean more towards brown/tan/saddle colors personally.
But whatever you do I’m sure it will look awesome.
Sounds funny but one of the things I’m most pumped for is having a perfect seat in ours. Almost as much as the paint.
I’ve been going over Seat patterns for a while. It’s not going to have the late 80s velour. Goin to be more period correct 70s style.

Thanks for the thoughts! I definitely don't want to add to much black. I want the interior to flow with the paint scheme. If I went more on the black side, I'd want to break it up with orange.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garethrowsell