Interior color ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
So when I do get a C10/R10 I plan on painting it Ice Blue Met(21) WA7470, as this is the color my wife has picked out lol. I actually don't mind the color at all. However when i do get to the interior I am a bit torn on what to do color wise. I am thinking Camel colored interior, or Black or even Blue. I have not figured that part out so here I am asking for help lol. What do you guys think will look the best? I think all 3 would be great. I am heavily leaning towards the Camel, but it would be in a normal design not the one pictured.

I will be going through Etsy seller B62Upholstery for my seat cover.

You must be registered for see images attach

Swearbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
355 sbc
Camel all day. Or chocolate or any version of brown. We used that same color in duplicolor to accent a buddy's 86 2tone blue/wht c10. It matched the factory blue close enough to look great. We did the wheels and grille slits and it just looked so much better than I thought it was gonna. Its the truck in my profile pic and you can see the color there under my head,lol. The interior was saddle brown like the High Country trucks and it looked great with the blue.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
IMO hard to not go with blue to match the paint. But I’m biased, lol.
Black or brown would look good too for seats and carpet and compliment the blue color but would have to be both seats and carpet and preferably door panels as well imo.

MrPink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Camel all day. Or chocolate or any version of brown. We used that same color in duplicolor to accent a buddy's 86 2tone blue/wht c10. It matched the factory blue close enough to look great. We did the wheels and grille slits and it just looked so much better than I thought it was gonna. Its the truck in my profile pic and you can see the color there under my head,lol. The interior was saddle brown like the High Country trucks and it looked great with the blue.

My wheels will be silver with chrome center caps. And I probably will do the center bar on the grill the blue as well. I am unsure if I want to two tone it as I'd have to do the older style moldings to separate the colors as it would look better that way. I'd love to do a darker like baseball glove color interior but finding a matching interior paint or dye would be tough I think.

IMO hard to not go with blue to match the paint. But I’m biased, lol.
Black or brown would look good too for seats and carpet and compliment the blue color but would have to be both seats and carpet and preferably door panels as well imo.

Door panels, and dash pad will match the seat. Whichever way I decide to go the Carpet will be black.

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
My truck came that color originally. Mine is silver where this first one is gray. The OEM interior is Charcoal. The second picture is #21 Met Blue (fresh paint) in a solid color.

Slybeanx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
R1500
Engine Size
v6
I think a light or dark brown would be great with the blue TBH.

TPISly-C10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sly
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 shortbox
Engine Size
LQ4 6.0L
swap my cheap dark grey custom to black wanna be luxury Silverado! (only keeping the original 34 years old bench seat!) :)

TPISly-C10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sly
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 shortbox
Engine Size
LQ4 6.0L
made my own aluminium upper door panel trim! :)

Zoomalot

Banned
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado Shorty
Engine Size
350 Ram Jet
"Charcoal" blends wth anything!!!

tobiahr

Reaction score
First Name
Tobiah
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer 2wd
Engine Size
L59 5.3 swap
I wish i could find the old pics of the C10 I built before digital cameras were a thing. I put the factory tan interior in mine with the factory blue paint and it looked awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84