Intake Manifold EFI 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcarlo86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Look at Harristuning.com if you want to keep the TBI system. Quite a bit of suggestions on cams and what parts to achieve different power levels on that website.

GTP51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado half ton Stepside
Engine Size
Its great fun playing on the Summit site, but easy to lose control, last time I ordered the Jeep steering shaft to do the conversion to get rid of the rag joint ( Imho one of the best things to do ever to one of these old trucks) and ended up with 20 T shirts as well

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Tbi doesn't like a lot of cam,keep that in mind. TBI fuel control is based off of engine vacuum and big cams make less vacuum. If you really want to change intake manifolds most sbc 4barrel manifolds can be used some require minor changes. A TBI adapter plate will have to be used if you go this route. Theoretically switching to a good dual plane manifold should respond about the same as it would with a carburetor.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Look at Harristuning.com if you want to keep the TBI system. Quite a bit of suggestions on cams and what parts to achieve different power levels on that website.
I put a link to their site on a couple other posts. Pretty cool tbi builds on there,didn't want to put their link in too many places.Because I didn't want people to think I was beating a dead horse. Anyway a lot of cool builds that get good mpg.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg