Inner Fender Bolt Clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
Does anyone know where I can get these? Locally would be ideal, but I can't seem to find them on advance auto's website. I have an auto zone, too.
It's the metal clips that the wheelhouse inner fender bolts go in to. Is there a different name for them?
I noticed you can get entire kits online but I only need like 5 or 6 of them and don't really want to drop $50 or $60 on the whole kit.
I believe they're around .50c each at a couple of places online, but $10 shipping.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Keith Seymore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Keith Seymore
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
4.3L
U nuts?

You might be able to get them through McMaster Carr.

Normally you can get pretty small quantities and if you order them they arrive within the next day or so.

K

https://www.mcmaster.com/

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
U nuts?

You might be able to get them through McMaster Carr.

Normally you can get pretty small quantities and if you order them they arrive within the next day or so.

K

https://www.mcmaster.com/
Yeah, u-nuts.
Looks like they just disintegrated to the point where the u part was gone?
But man, I forgot about mcmaster carr. I ordered some stuff from them years ago.

I was poking around the diesel shop at work a few minutes ago, though, and found these.
Might work.
You must be registered for see images attach

QBuff02

I like Big Blocks and I cannot lie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Quincy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
Menards has them and usually in all kinds of different sizes. I've gotten really small ones there (don't remember the exact size) to repair 110 volt fans on our old wood burner, and I've gotten them up to 3/8" as well. Just go to their hardware aisle and you'll find them in bins, and they'll have more than your heart desires! Lol

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
Menards has them and usually in all kinds of different sizes. I've gotten really small ones there (don't remember the exact size) to repair 110 volt fans on our old wood burner, and I've gotten them up to 3/8" as well. Just go to their hardware aisle and you'll find them in bins, and they'll have more than your heart desires! Lol

The store locator shows my closest menards about 190 miles away......somewhere in Ohio. [emoji16]
But that's cool, though. Reminds me of the old napa in my home town. Lots of bins to look through for stuff like this.
If these clips from work won't fit, I'll try stopping at a napa on my way home from work one day.
Ya know, lowes might have something, too. They've surprised me before.

QBuff02

I like Big Blocks and I cannot lie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Quincy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
The store locator shows my closest menards about 190 miles away......somewhere in Ohio. [emoji16]
But that's cool, though. Reminds me of the old napa in my home town. Lots of bins to look through for stuff like this.
If these clips from work won't fit, I'll try stopping at a napa on my way home from work one day.
Ya know, lowes might have something, too. They've surprised me before.

Ouch! seems like We've got a Menards store around me like 20-30 minutes in every direction.. I live in the "sticks" in central IL so even if you want to get groceries, run to an auto parts store, or go to dinner you're essentially "running to town" for almost everything. We even have to drive to the next town to get gas! Lol

If you've got a Lowe's close by, I'd stop and look if you end up in a pinch. That kind of hardware isn't specific to vehicles, I only stumbled across the fact that Menards had pieces like this that would work on my truck by going there looking specifically for furnace repair items, and found out they have a little hardware goldmine in their store. You might get lucky at a Lowe's or Home Depot or something of the like.

:cheers:

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
Ouch! seems like We've got a Menards store around me like 20-30 minutes in every direction.. I live in the "sticks" in central IL so even if you want to get groceries, run to an auto parts store, or go to dinner you're essentially "running to town" for almost everything. We even have to drive to the next town to get gas! Lol

If you've got a Lowe's close by, I'd stop and look if you end up in a pinch. That kind of hardware isn't specific to vehicles, I only stumbled across the fact that Menards had pieces like this that would work on my truck by going there looking specifically for furnace repair items, and found out they have a little hardware goldmine in their store. You might get lucky at a Lowe's or Home Depot or something of the like.

:cheers:

Gotcha. I'm in a little town in south central PA. Luckily, they extended this road by my house last year and gave me a 4min straight shot to lowes.
Unluckily, the traffic on my road has increased ten fold (can't win).

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
Yep, lowes had them. They have long and short versions of 5/16" u-nuts. $1 each.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmattly