Indoors (dust) cover for a longbed c10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Logbed

Reaction score
First Name
Juha
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 Fleetside Silverado
Engine Size
Hi,
Sadly in couple of months its time to park the truck for a couple of winter months to save it from the de-icing salt on the roads. I figured I could get a cheap breathable cover to keep the public garage dust away. So far I found the one behind the link, I guess it should fit good enough? Any other recommendations?

StickyLifter

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Screw You Homophobes
Truck Year
N/A
Truck Model
N/A
Engine Size
N/A
I'm not familiar with that particular cover. I bought a cheap cover for my truck earlier this summer, and thought I'd try a cheaper brand cover. Turned out to be a big mistake and I ended up sending it back. It didn't really fit well so I had 12 to 18 inches on each side that wasn't covered because of the mirrors weren't accounted for. I probably would have kept it if that was the only problem, but the inside wasn't very soft and I felt like I was doing more harm than good to my paint when I was taking the cover on and off. I ended up buying a nice cover from California Car Covers. It did cost quite a bit more than the cheep ones, but it's very soft inside and fits well.

Terry Wilkerson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1500
Engine Size
I think lmc has them . Can't speak to their quality.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I'm in the market for some economical covers as well. Something soft on the inside that will just keep the vehicle clean. They are out of the elements in the barn, but they collect a fair amount of dust and bird/bat poop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossivey