I'm selling the Busurban!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjester6000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
https://peoria.craigslist.org/cto/d/dunlap-1995-chevrolet-suburban-c1500/7195729043.html
You must be registered for see images attach

Looking for a cool high mileage example of a GMT400 Suburban?

Well I have the truck for you:

With only 335,000 original miles, and a Custom Turbo Hydrumatic 350 Automatic Transmission this thing is ready for your cross-county road trip.

Only $1000

CASH ONLY (No Certified Checks, PayPal, BitCoins, Food Stamps, Weed, Livers, or K Cars)

Might Entertain A Trade For Studebaker Parts

Last edited:

custodian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
1973, 1985
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.3 LS, 350
Speedometer work?

jjester6000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TubeTruck

I'm from Boston. Deal with it.
Reaction score
First Name
Denis
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
LQ9
What's wrong with K cars? lol

Mine was an '87 Plymouth Reliant. White with black and green flames (wish I had a pic). I had taken a washer pump, plumbed in from a water bottle filled with vegetable oil, drilled holes in the wheel wells over each front tire and dropped the hoses through. I'd flip the switch, let it run for a few seconds, slowly roll forward, put the e-brake on and roast those front tires!

jjester6000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
What's wrong with K cars? lol

Mine was an '87 Plymouth Reliant. White with black and green flames (wish I had a pic). I had taken a washer pump, plumbed in from a water bottle filled with vegetable oil, drilled holes in the wheel wells over each front tire and dropped the hoses through. I'd flip the switch, let it run for a few seconds, slowly roll forward, put the e-brake on and roast those front tires!

I'd love to get one to absolutely destroy, but I guess I blame them for single handedly destroying the american car market.

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
Cool, I blame Nirvana for single handedly destroying 80's music lol
Like waning disco, a-ha and devo? Dust off the bulldozer and bury that garbage them next to all those ET atari cartridges.

Honestly can't tell if this is a nirvana pat on the back or a dig... bleach was released in 89 btw...so they'd be killing themselves. Isn’t that like double jeopardy or double preemptive suicide?

Dave M

Banned
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Were these not supposed to have an overdrive automatic.

TubeTruck

I'm from Boston. Deal with it.
Reaction score
First Name
Denis
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
LQ9
Like waning disco, a-ha and devo? Dust off the bulldozer and bury that garbage them next to all those ET atari cartridges.

Honestly can't tell if this is a nirvana pat on the back or a dig... bleach was released in 89 btw...so they'd be killing themselves. Isn’t that like double jeopardy or double preemptive suicide?

It was a dig, lol. I love 80's music. I hate grunge, never saw the appeal. It's depressing and dark, which is probably why they came from Seattle. In the 80's they didn't want...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
Well I like nirvana and poison, as weird as that may sound. But I wouldn't piss on eddy Vedder if he was on fire. **** that guy and anything he touches. Do not brake for eddy Vedder or deer, they all need to be in a ditch bleeding.

Hey @jjester6000 good luck on the burb sale though. That interior looks really good for 330k+ miles. Plus it's not rotted. Shouldn't have too much trouble selling.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Dually
Engine Size
Well I like nirvana and poison, as weird as that may sound. But I wouldn't piss on eddy Vedder if he was on fire. **** that guy and anything he touches. Do not brake for eddy Vedder or deer, they all need to be in a ditch bleeding.

Hey @jjester6000 good luck on the burb sale though. That interior looks really good for 330k+ miles. Plus it's not rotted. Shouldn't have too much trouble selling.

What's wrong with Eddy Vedder? Why so much hate for him?

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
What's wrong with Eddy Vedder? Why so much hate for him?
Everything about him be it sounds, visuals, or presence is like nails on a chalkboard or a migraine stabbing through the frontal lobe to me. I'll go out of my way to turn the station or leave the area if he comes on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby 406