I ‘m back.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sirweesarunch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
Been gone for about 5 months . One day GMSB was gone from tapatalk and that was all she wrote. Lots of health issues during this absence. Nearly lost my mother and brother to covid. 6 weeks in the ICU and 6 months theyve been recovering at home. Me 5 trips to the ER 3 due to stress setting off my tachycardia and 2 due to kidney stones .. through the whole thing I’ve been plodding away on the dually build. I can barely remember the name of the thread to pick up where I left off. Got lots more fotos of all work done from cab back.
You must be registered for see images attach

mtbadbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Glad you & family are still on this side of the dirt!

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Been gone for about 5 months . One day GMSB was gone from tapatalk and that was all she wrote. Lots of health issues during this absence. Nearly lost my mother and brother to covid. 6 weeks in the ICU and 6 months theyve been recovering at home. Me 5 trips to the ER 3 due to stress setting off my tachycardia and 2 due to kidney stones .. through the whole thing I’ve been plodding away on the dually build. I can barely remember the name of the thread to pick up where I left off. Got lots more fotos of all work done from cab back.
You must be registered for see images attach
you left for cigarettes 23 years ago and you just try and walk back into the picture? ITs hard to forgive!
joking of course, sorry to hear all that and welcome bac

Shorty81

Baby Boomer
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Good to see you back!! Truck looking great.

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
Welcome back!
Eric