Hydro clutch return spring.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donkeyman

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
OK I have an 87 R20. I swapped out the 400 turbo for an sm465 4 speed. I had all the correct pieces from a donor truck. Swapped out the pedals but I don't remember exactly how the clutch return spring hooks up on the clutch pedal. This is the little round sucker that lives on the rod that runs through both the clutch and brake pedals. Does anyone have a pic of the spring in place or a diagram ? Only thing holding me back. Thanks.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
OK I have an 87 R20. I swapped out the 400 turbo for an sm465 4 speed. I had all the correct pieces from a donor truck. Swapped out the pedals but I don't remember exactly how the clutch return spring hooks up on the clutch pedal. This is the little round sucker that lives on the rod that runs through both the clutch and brake pedals. Does anyone have a pic of the spring in place or a diagram ? Only thing holding me back. Thanks.
If thats not a good enough or not what your looking for just ask ill take another

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Donkeyman

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Thanks AJD89. My spring is not as tight as yours. There are 2 notches on the pedal. My spring does not want to stay in the same notch in as your picture. Consequently the tension on the pedal is too weak. Guess I will try to find a new spring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg