Here's one... Burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Oooooo,
Calling @AyWoSch Motors
Not too shabby for the price.
You must be registered for see images attach

The market is decidedly turned up here.
Lots of clean squares that based on 2-3 years ago prices are dirt cheap.
Ooooo, thats nice.

Wheres that?

Vetal4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Truck Year
Truck Model
V30 Crew Cab
Engine Size
Can’t post threads in classifieds yet so forgive me for piggy backing of of this…..Ladies and Gentlemen, the dually ‘Burb:

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
This one has been for sale off n on for a long time. Idk if the owner is just not flexible on price or what. But if there’s a burb worth restoring from a financial perspective, this one looks like a good candidate.

And pretty sure it’s a big block from the pics.

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
This one has been for sale off n on for a long time. Idk if the owner is just not flexible on price or what. But if there’s a burb worth restoring from a financial perspective, this one looks like a good candidate.

And pretty sure it’s a big block from the pics.
Cool rig... Tried to buy one near me just like it... few years ago... It had the 454...
Rebuilding it so it can haul a camper reliably is still going to cost a good bit... 400 small block (ehhhh...)... vs Big Block or Diesel for towing... it would take a new engine to make it haul a 24' camper in the mountains... Reliably... It's cool though...
Pull the boat out camping on the weekends, for sure...

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
Okay, I say we ban gritdog from putting up pics of all these trucks that we want, but are too far away. Who will second the motion?

Aye. i can't think of a worse torture than tempting fellow members with cheap rigs across the country. Some people's kids. . .

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Awww don’t be haters…lol.
Just gotta be more motivated like @imjohnny !

Seriously, you guys in the rust belt could buy two, tow one home and sell it and prolly pay for the whole trip!
Well maybe not @Powerhouse Ranch….idk if I could punch out 3000+ miles in a squarebody….
Plus if you buy 2 that are running/driving, you have an instant parts house/tow truck in the event of a breakdown.

I betcha $15k or less in cash and a $200 one way ticket to Portland could net you the blue one and the red one!
Plus $35 for the checked bag full o tools!

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350

Seriously, you guys in the rust belt could buy two, tow one home and sell it and prolly pay for the whole trip!
Well maybe not @Powerhouse Ranch….idk if I could punch out 3000+ miles in a squarebody….
Plus if you buy 2 that are running/driving, you have an instant parts house/tow truck in the event of a breakdown.

I betcha $15k or less in cash and a $200 one way ticket to Portland could net you the blue one and the red one!

tried it once, didn't go well. was a good experience until the truck gave up 30 miles in. then had to tow it 500+ miles home

imjohnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Suburban
Engine Size

Well thanks for the vote of confidence @Grit dog . haha.

Exactly what I did. Bought mine in Iowa. Flew up there from Florida and drove it home. Checked a bag with tools. Didn't need them, but glad I had em in case. You just gotta be willing, and make sure the seller is willing to go the extra mile. Get videos. Do a video call and ask them to show you specific parts and stuff. In the end, it is a gamble whether it is across the country or across town. I looked nationwide till I found the one I wanted at a price I was comfortable with. Almost bought 3 or 4 more before I picked up Mabel.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
I'll second that RickO ! Ban the other Toddy from the for sale section for life !!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8